1. Use the words ‘threesome’ and ‘Lion King’ in the same sentence while writing a term paper.
2. Show up to all of my classes WASTED. (Atleast once)
3. When asked to introduce myself due to the lame ice breaker games every professor makes us do, I will say: “Hi, I’m Kurt, and I am an independent woman who needs NO man to tell me what to do.”
4. Buy a totally overprice bottle of vodka, switch it out for cheaper vodka, and pour it out to my friends as I sip on the good stuff.
5. Make a bag of popcorn, super glue a dollar to the ground, then sit and watch until the bag is empty.
6. Take the professors and friends who I will miss so much to the bars so we can forget about school and all of the stress we have endured. Even if it is just for one night.
7. Sit in on as many clubs as I can because I have wasted too much time sitting in my bed.
8. Have a party with all of my closest friends but don’t include any alcohol. (If you can’t have fun with your friends sober, then are they really your friends?)
9. Eat at the student loft with all my old friends as if we were freshman again.
10. Print out this list, somehow break into my old dorm room, and leave it hanging on my old doorway in hopes some freshman decides to make a senior bucket list as well.